Saturday, August 22

Connected to the World Again


SOOOOO I have internet access at home again! Joy to the world. I probably won't get much else done around the house now, but I'm sure the excitement will wear off once I have the baby! Oh yes if you (you being anyone who might read this) didn't know I am 8 months pregnant with my third kid, only 8 weeks to go and this summer was kind to me until August and now I am miserable. Its ok though I'll get through it lol



We have a little netbook now, so I can hopefully be posting more regularly again. I'm still getting used to the tiny screen and keyboard but I do like it. My Elvira nails are kind of challenging to work around. I highly recommend prenatal vitamins for anyone with brittle cracking nails LOL!!! I am going to find out if its ok to take those when you aren't pregnant....

No comments: